12 times Scottish people made Facebook a little bit funnier

I think Scottish people win at the internet.

1.

F1

Well done Dad!

2.

F12

Ummm, I dunno, maybe a fire?

3.

F11

Thank you for clarifying that. I was just about to as you.

4.

F9

That comment! To be fair, he’s probably right…

5.

F8

Ooooo Stacey! Haven’t raised ya daughter too well have we?

6.

F7

Ahh yes, lovely. Wallpaper should do the trick.

7.

F6

F13

Yes Caroline that is horrible. But quite funny as well.

8.

F5

That has to be one of the best comments ever!

9.

F4

How to decide whether to accept someone on facebook: See if he gets egged or not…

10.

F2

Don’t worry, it’s only court. Im sure they will understand.

12.

F3

Lesson: Be patient.

So there we go, 12 times that Scots certainly won at the internet.